We established HarperWells in 2006 to assemble an incredible selection of the worlds greatest wines and support the ambitions of the most talented winemakers in the industry. Our team of friendly experts is dedicated to helping our customers enjoy fabulous wines and build extraordinary wine collections.
HarperWells was founded in 2006 by Dean Harper and Ed Wells, respected specialists in the private client sector of the wine trade.
The company aim remains simple; to discover and promote interesting, unusual and rare parcels of fine wine from around the world and back up our sales with expertise and a friendly, yet professional service. By taking the time to source, sample, research and explain every wine we suggest our clients can benefit from a tremendous selection, understand their wines and enjoy them to the full.
We provide our clients with every product and service to maximise the enjoyment of wine. This may be to assist in the creation of a first wine collection, to enhance the existing cellar of seasoned collectors, to provide wines for functions or just simply the provision of wines for daily pleasure.
Many of our customers first make contact with us either by phone on 01603 451098 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org where will always respond in full to your enquiries.
Our Key Objectives:
- Source and ship exciting & rare parcels of great wines.
- Host and manage a variety of events & tastings across the UK.
- Give our clients every available piece of information concerning our products.
- Offer the modern wine drinker the tools to maximise every aspect of enjoying wine to the full.
- Treat all clients as individuals offering service to meet their specific requirements.
- Provide advice and services related to investment in wines.
- We will provide valuations and broking services.
- Offer a network of guarenteed services from including cellar building and management.
- All events and services are orientated to the key requirements of the client.
- Bring winemakers to the UK and provide our clients with access to great chateaux and vineyards.